Thursday, December 31, 2009

Honeycrisp, Our Troops, The Best Gift Ever!!



Today I received one of the nicest gifts I have ever received. This Flag was flown over The Head Quarters of the "Army 34th Red Bull" Basra Iraq on Thanksgiving Day and sent to me to thank us for "Operation Apple" from our Apple Crunchers serving in the command of General Nash. Thank you.. Special thanks to Dan Bari. This is the Best! Please say a Prayer for our Men and Woman serving this New Years Eve all around the World!

It amazes me that our Troops give more to those around them than the World will ever know. You should know you make a difference to all those you touch. Thanks Again for such a wonderful gift on New Years Eve. This is a day that I will never forget!

Paul Woolley
Proud To Be An American!!
 



No comments: